Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Jogging /12:40 PM





I finally weighed myself today and I have lost, drum roll please.....
4 POUNDS! Hip, hip, HOORAY! Hip, hip, HOORAY! Four down, 12ish to go. I've been working out, and boy do I feel like this guy! I don't know how I managed to get this weak, but I know I'll never do this to myself again! I've been trying to jog a little... I did try it again the other day and made it about 5 minutes farther.. baby steps. So, I'm working really hard at just trying to workout. At least my efforts are paying off. I'm allowing myself one or two times a week to really 'cheat' on my healthier eating. Typically during nights of ramadhan right after tarawih and tadarus(small group.. always lots of good food!) and Sungkai. I have to have some fun here! (at least until my weight loss stalls.. then I'll have to get more strict. Not now though!) Am I the only one that is realizing how much they totally suck fitness wise right now? I feel like I've got such a long way to go before I get to where I want to be. I'm glad I started when I did... it sure wasn't going to get any better on its own!

Labels:


0 comments


About me
Hisyam Salleh. 22 years old.

previous posts
Prologue


past
September 2008
October 2008


talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

credits
by: Elies
image: sxc.hu
bascode: accidentality