Saturday, September 13, 2008
BLOG IS LIKE A GARDEN, HOW DOES YOUR'S GROWS? /4:28 PM

HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROWS?

It may be a strange analogy, but I feel that blogging is similar to gardening in the sense that they both kind of grow when nurtured. And when it comes to gardening, if neglected weeds will grow, and for blogging, when neglected, spam will collect or someone might take over your url. I’ve read about it! He He!

Anyway, analogies aside, I’ve been spending some time thinking about my blog, although I am newbie at this but I will try to improve it as I go along with it. Insyallah.

When I first started on this blog, I only had a very vague idea about what a blog was. I only enjoy reading my friends blogs however most of them are photo bloggers and I am not into those things. So I thought I gave it try then this blog come into existence.

I actually wanted to narrate about my life, my experience during the yesteryears with my family and friends but I find it a bit difficult. Firstly, there’s a limit to the misadventures that could occur to a bunch of young people, and secondly, it seems much harder to narrate things from the past, code name everyone with initials to protect their identities that even I forget who is who at times. But who knows, I may always go in that direction, since there are no proper rules in blogging (and the fact that I will not attempt submitting my blog to ruthless reviewers who will tear apart every single thing - though I must admit, the one and only review I have submitted this few days didn’t have much to complain other than the lack of visuals to work with!) I will just stick to current stories and daily complaints. Ha! Ha!


0 comments


About me
Hisyam Salleh. 22 years old.

previous posts
Ramadan Aspirations, Looking Back.
Works keep piling up!
Jogging
Prologue


past
September 2008
October 2008


talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

credits
by: Elies
image: sxc.hu
bascode: accidentality