Saturday, September 13, 2008
A SURVEY /6:03 PM

How does Blogging change People?A Survey

I actually find blogging to be therapeutical. It sort of dissipates the feeling of displeasure I have over anything so I don’t remain harboring anger or annoyances (even if I don’t blog about the issue at hand) but most blogs does it and it’s quite amusing reading their reviews.

Another thing I noticed (and this may be slightly negative) is that most bloggers have become awfully quiet recently, and I think it’s because they have ‘talked’ so much on their blog. It’s like when people ask you how you are, and you just don’t want to discuss it because you’ve already written on your blog, and you just asked them to go and read your blog. So most of them might just say, “I’m good” without further elaboration

It’s ridiculous, and when you’re quiet, people think you’re tired, or sad or something you’re not.
So, I figured I’d make this slightly interactive for a change, and therefore ask those of you who read this: How has blogging changed you and your life?

0 comments


About me
Hisyam Salleh. 22 years old.